11 Jun Your co-teacher tells you, ?Jacob?s mom is so difficult to communicate with. She just doesn?t care about
Your co-teacher tells you, “Jacob’s mom is so difficult to communicate with. She just doesn’t care about his education.” As you probe for more information, your co-teacher explains that Jacob’s mother has not signed up for parent-teacher conferences, never volunteers or responds to communication attempts, and Jacob’s daily sheets are piling up in his cubby.
In your initial post: (200 words)
- Describe how you feel after your co-teacher confides in you.
- Do you believe her thoughts valid?
- Have you had similar experiences with families?
- Do you feel your co-teacher’s response is developmentally appropriate?
- Then, provide a suggestion for your co-teacher to implement a developmentally appropriate practice to encourage reciprocal and meaningful relationships with Jacob’s mother.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.