15 Jul Unit 3 DB: Emotional IntelligenceAfter watching the Unit videos, discuss the relationship between your emoti
Unit 3 DB: Emotional IntelligenceAfter watching the Unit videos, discuss the relationship between your emotional intelligence and your effectiveness in developing relationships and working with others. Base your discussion on deep reflection of your past experiences of influencing others at work, in your close personal relationships, and on the following questions:Self-Awareness:
- Do you understand your emotions?
- Do you know what your strengths, weaknesses, drives, values, and goals are, and do you recognize their impact on others while using gut feelings to guide decisions?
- Are you able to control or redirect your disruptive emotions and impulses and adapting to changing circumstances?
- Are you skillful at managing relationships in order to move people in the desired direction?
- Are you skilled at recognizing, acknowledging, and considering other people's feelings especially when making decisions?
- Are you skilled at guiding and motivating others with a compelling vision?
- Do you have a wide range of tactics to persuade others?
- Do you help develop others’ abilities through feedback and guidance?
- Are you a skilled change agent that is able to initiate, manage, and lead in a new direction?
- Are you skilled at conflict management and successful at resolving disagreements?
- Are you skilled at cultivating and maintaining a web of relationships?
- Are you able to bring people together to work effectively as a team?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.