11 Jun Take this opportunity to reflect upon the knowledge you’ve gained throughout this course. Share with your
Take this opportunity to reflect upon the knowledge you've gained throughout this course. Share with your classmates:
- What is something new you learned in this course?
- What is something you have realized that you hadn't before?
- How will you/would you bring this new knowledge into your teaching? Be specific; give examples.
- What questions do you still have about children's behavior? What additional research on behavior do you need to do?
- How will you find the answers or do the research?
Things I learned about in the course BELOW
- Differences between guidance, discipline, punishment, and consequences
- Levels of Mistaken Behavior
- Rewards vs. Punishment
- Encouragement vs. Praise
- Behavior Guidance
- Behaviorist and Constructivist Theories
- The use of Timeouts
- Treating Children with Respect
- Building Positive Relationships
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.