15 Jul Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read Chapters 3 and 4 of your textbook. Find a quantitativ
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read Chapters 3 and 4 of your textbook. Find a quantitative variable and an associated graph that depicts a demographic about the United States. This can be any topic of your choosing. Government data, business publications, and corporations’ websites are good sources of information. You may want to begin your search using one of the following resources:
- United States Census Bureau (Links to an external site.)
- United Sates Census Bureau’s Library: Infographics & Visualizations (Links to an external site.)
- S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis (Links to an external site.)
- S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Entrepreneurship Education | Resources (Links to an external site.)
In your post,
- Post the URL and the distribution graph from the website.
- Discuss who you believe generated the data. Do you think it is credible?
- Discuss what the graph reveals about the variable.
- Explain any unusual aspects, as well as the shape, center, and spread of the distribution.
- Discuss your own interpretation of the distribution.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.