14 Jul Outline and Resources – You are to turn in an outline and resource list for your project before the end o
Outline and Resources – You are to turn in an outline and resource list for your project before the end of week 5 and submit it to the proper folder. Part two will not be accepted unless part one is turned in.
You must turn in an outline and a list of resources for your project no later than the end of week five.
- Use either an Alphanumeric Outline, a Decimal Outline, or a sentencehierarchical outline.
- The list of resources you expect to use includes website, books and films. This should be in the form of an Annotated Bibliography.
To see the entire description of the Final Project, clink here > Final Project.
As you prepare for the Outline of your Final , here are some things to keep in mind:
- Wherever you are in your writing process, it's important to remember that you're trying to show me what you've learned in the course.
- Make observations and connections and integrate vocabulary and concepts we're learning
- Think about the organization. Simply listing the elements in the assignment prompt is not an outline
- The thesis statement is the most important part of the outline HOW TO WRITE AN A+ THESIS STATEMENT
- I would like to see a full sentence outline. The more complete your work is now, the more helpful and substantive my feedback can be
- I look forward to seeing how your work is developing!
- You should plan to spend about more time on this stage of the assignment (research and outline) than on the final stage of the assignment (rough draft and polish).
- UMGC's WRITING CENTER can assist you if you get stuck or need some extra help.
- Final Stage Two – Samples of Outline and Resources (Sample Outline.docx)(Student Example.docx)
Good luck and happy researching!
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.