10 Jun Module 04 Content As a continuation to examining your policies, review for procedures that may rel
Module 04 Content
- As a continuation to examining your policies, review for procedures that may relate to them.
- In a 4-page paper, describe the procedures for each of the two compliance plans. NOTE: procedures are not the same thing as policies. Policies (Module 03) sets the parameters for decision-making, while procedures explains the "how". The procedures should be step-by-step instructions, and may include a checklist or process steps to follow.
- Break each procedure section into 2 pages each.
- Remember to support your procedures for each of two plans with a total of three research sources (1-2 per procedure), cited at the end in APA format.
- Write your procedures in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer.
- Remember, you chose two compliance policy plans under the key compliance areas of Compliance Standards, High-Level Responsibility, Education, Communication, Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety), Enforcement/Discipline, and Response/Prevention. (Check them out if you forget! Remember, you may have written about different policies for the two different compliance plans.)
- Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.