15 Jul Instructions Philosophy of Teaching Statement: Conceptualization of Learning The philosophy of teaching stat
Philosophy of Teaching Statement: Conceptualization of Learning
The philosophy of teaching statement is presented in five sections: conceptualization of learning, conceptualization of teaching, goals for students, implementation of the philosophy, and professional growth plan. In this course, you will develop your own philosophy of teaching statement. This week, you will focus on writing your conceptualization of learning section.
Using knowledge gained from your orientation course, observation experience, your own personal experience and credible, current literature, address the following questions:
- What happens when students learn?
- Which learning theory speaks to you and why?
- What assumptions do you have about learning?
- What have been your positive and negative experiences with formal or informal learning?
- Use APA format and style for your paper.
- Complete your analysis in a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document.
- Name the document SU_INS7115_W2_Project_FirstInitial.doc.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.