07 Jun Evaluate Ethical Conduct in a Public Administration Setting ? Instructions Respond to the following scenario in a PowerPoin
Evaluate Ethical Conduct in a Public Administration Setting
Respond to the following scenario in a PowerPoint presentation: Recently, you were promoted as the chief of a section in your workplace that has been plagued with various ethical and rules violations, including false claims of injuries on the job, calling in sick (when it is known the people were not ill), etc. Your predecessor had a “system” of perks that included assigned parking spots for personal use and key managers. This individual also hired an in-law. While the hiring did not violate a state law, it was not well received within the division (more qualified people were mysteriously not hired). You want to change things. Reflect on how you should proceed.
For this assignment, develop a PowerPoint presentation outlining your proposed plan with your supervisor as your main audience. Your supervisor has also been concerned about the actions and perceptions arising from your newly assigned department. Therefore, you may wish to address the following:
- An explanation of why ethics is important to the organization and to the leader within the public organizational setting;
- A description of how ethics influences organizational culture, and how the leader can use public service ethics to shape organizational culture;
- Best practices for creating a public organization ethics program and a code of ethics;
- The information you might include in your Code of Ethics for this scenario.
- Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA 7 format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.
Length: 12-15 slides
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.