14 Jul Effective organizational communication is a primary tool for creating and sustaining a competitive advant
Effective organizational communication is a primary tool for creating and sustaining a competitive advantage in organizations of all types, sizes, and stages of development. In this course you learned about the importance of organizational communication, a variety of key theories surrounding organizational communication, some of the different roles it can play and the forces that benefit or hinder effective communication. In a 2500-3000 word paper, please identify an organization, either real or fictitious, and analyze it in terms of organizational communication.
Imagine that you are a manager of a small to medium sized skin care business where you have middle managers who report to you. This company has experienced rapid growth and is struggling to manage an expanded workforce.
With this framework in mind, in your paper analyze the scenario you have chosen and address all of the following:
- Explain the methods and types of organizational communication that you should use to communicate with your managers and employees for the scenario you have chosen.
- Provide a rationale for your communication choices based on theories of organizational communication.
- Analyze the different roles that organizational communication will play in your chosen scenario.
- Describe the relationship between your organizational culture and the communication choices you have made.
- Evaluate the forces that are barriers to or will hinder effective communication.
- Analyze how your communication choices will facilitate trust and team building within the organization.
- Analyze how your communication choices will facilitate trust with external stakeholders such as customers and the media.
Please write your paper in the APA format. As part of your research, you may refer to the course material for supporting evidence, but you must also use at least three credible, outside sources and cite them using APA format as well. Please include a mix of both primary and secondary sources, with at least one source from a scholarly peer-reviewed journal.
- Primary sources are first-hand accounts such as interviews, advertisements, speeches, company documents, statements, and press releases published by the company in question.
- Secondary sources come from peer-reviewed scholarly journals, such as the Journal of Management. You may use JSTOR, Google Scholar, and Social Science Research Network to find articles from these journals. Secondary sources may also come from reputable websites with .gov, .edu, or .org in the domain. (Wikipedia is not a reputable source
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.