13 Jul Directions for Part 1 Please address the following areas on the provided template: State the c
Directions for Part 1
- Please address the following areas on the provided template:
- State the clinical certification and target population including setting that were approved by your instructor in the Week 2: Direct Care Part 1: Assessment and Diagnosis Check-In.
- Thorough discussion of why this certification was selected in relationship to the selected setting
- Describe the criteria for selected clinical certification
- Process to obtain clinical certification
- Cost of application and testing
- Requirements prior to certification
- Examination description
- Renewal time and process
- Required items for renewal
- Provide APA reference for one peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal article connecting patient outcomes, certification, and leadership skills.
- From Chamberlain Library
- CINAHL or ProQuest
- Note: Do not use CINAHL Guides or Evidence-Based Care Sheets
- Full Text only
- No more than 5 years old
- In English
- Include the permalink
- For more information on finding Permalinks in the Chamberlain Library, see Learn the Library and Finding Permalinks (Links to an external site.)
- Reference must be use APA format including author(s), year, article title, journal name, volume number, issue number, page numbers, italics, parentheses, punctuation, double line spacing, and hanging indent. Include DOI if available.
- From Chamberlain Library
- Summarize findings of article
- Summarize the key points of the selected peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal article in one or two paragraphs.
- Be clear and concise.
- Discuss how patient outcomes in the selected setting could be improved by certified nurses.
- Discuss how certification can impact leadership skills in the selected setting.
- Identify a problem (diagnosis) based on your assessment
- Important: The problem you identify will be utilized in Parts 2, 3, and 4 of the Direct Care Project.
- Write the problem diagnosis (See template)
Assessment of Certification, Patient Outcomes, and Leadership
1. State the clinical certification and target population that were approved by your instructor in the Week 2: Direct Care Part 1 Assessment and Diagnosis Check-In.
a. Clinical certification
b. Target population including setting
Nurses who provide direct care to acutely ill adult patients regardless of their physical location. My current unit is a MSPCU floor.
2. Discuss why this clinical certification was selected in relationship to the selected setting.
3. Describe the criteria for selected clinical certification
a. Process to obtain clinical certification
b. Cost of application and testing
c. Requirements prior to certification
d. Examination description
e. Renewal time and process
f. Required items for renewal
4. Provide APA reference for one peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal article connecting patient outcomes, clinical certification, and leadership skills. See reference criteria under directions and include Permalink.
5. Summary of article (one to two paragraphs)
6. How could patient outcomes in the selected setting be improved by certified nurses?
7. How can clinical certification impact leadership skills in the selected setting?
Problem Diagnosis Statement
Write a diagnosis based on the problem of knowledge deficit of certifications. Fill in the blanks below.
Example: Knowledge deficit r/t CNOR certification among operating room nurses (target population and setting) as manifested by wrong site surgeries (patient outcomes)
Knowledge deficit r/t __________________certification among __________(target population and setting) as manifested by ___________________(patient outcomes).
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.