15 Jul Complete ‘Choosing the Board: Charting the Course with Competing Priorities (pg #241)’ exercise. Rank them f
Complete "Choosing the Board: Charting the Course with Competing Priorities (pg #241)" exercise. Rank them from highest to lowest.
- Explain why you made your rankings.
- List their diversity characteristics and how that impacted your ranking.
- Regardless of which four nominees are appointed, replacing one-third of the Board members all at once will mean a radical change for this board. This is a source of concern for the Board members and a serious concern of the hospital CEO who deals frequently with the Board. What might be done to ease the transition for the Board itself and for the CEO?
- What patterns emerge in your choices? Were all of your choices the same on any dimension(s)? Explain.
- How diversified would you say your choices are? Did you consciously or unconsciously make choices on the basis of any particular dimension of diversity? Explain.
- If all four of your choices were selected for the Board, how diversified could your complete Board be?
- This part of the weekly assignment will be at least 1,000 words in order to address all of the questions
Investigate various “wellness program models” used by organizations. Write a report describing the costs and benefits of these models and identify the features that are important to the success of wellness programs regardless of the model used. (500 words)
- S. (2020, April 9). How to Establish and Design a Wellness Program. SHRM. https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/tools-and-samples/how-to-guides/pages/howtoestablishanddesignawellnessprogram.aspx
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health (2013). A model wellness guide (draft) (Search: A model wellness guide in the search box)
- Shemkus, S. (2013, March 3). Wellness programs pay off in the workplace. Boston Globe. P.p. G1, 6.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.