07 Jun Assignment:? 1. ?Explain if the differences between the highest (The University of Kanas Hospital) and lowest (The Kaiser F
1. Explain if the differences between the highest (The University of Kanas Hospital) and lowest (The Kaiser Foundation Hospital) rated organizations are truly important enough to impact patient care.
2. Also, in this assignment you should discuss the differences in standards of care in these different parts of the country, and postulate reasons why this may be the case.
The following resource should help you when accessing quality report cards for the hospitals listed.
Health and Human Services Website:
1. Support your assignment with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3-4 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on reliability of web sources, review the following document: https://www.edb.utexas.edu/petrosino/Legacy_Cycle/mf_jm/Challenge%201/website%20reliable.pdf.
- Length: 5 Pages (This does not include the cover or reference page.)
Required Reading Sources:
Mira, J. J., Nuño-Solinís, R., Guilabert-Mora, M., Solas-Gaspar, O., Fernández-Cano, P., González-Mestre, M. A., . . . Río-Cámara, M. d. (2016). Development and validation of an instrument for assessing patient experience of chronic illness care. International Journal of Integrated Care, 16(3) doi:10.5334/ijic.2443
Restorick Roberts, A., Betts Adams, K., & Beckette Warner, C. (2017). Effects of chronic illness on daily life and barriers to self-care for older women: A mixed-methods exploration. Journal of Women & Aging, 29(2), 126-136.
Roberge, P., Hudon, C., Pavilanis, A., Beaulieu, M., Benoit, A., Brouillet, H., . . . Lemieux, M. (2016). A qualitative study of perceived needs and factors associated with the quality of care for common mental disorders in patients with chronic diseases: The perspective of primary care clinicians and patients. BMC Family Practice, 17
Rocker, G., Downar, J., & Morrison, R. S. (2016). Palliative care for chronic illness: Driving change. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 188(17), E493-E498.
Kearns, T., Cornally, N., & Molloy, W. (2017). Patient reported outcome measures of quality of end-of-life care: A systematic review. Maturitas, 96, 16-25. doi:10.1016/j.maturitas.2016.11.004
Medline Plus (2017). Coronary Disease. Retrieved from http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/coronarydisease.html
National Committee for Quality Assurance (2017). HEDIS and Quality Management. Retrieved from http://www.ncqa.org/tabid/59/Default.aspx.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Department of Health and Human Services, USA. Official Hospital Compare Data https://data.medicare.gov/data/hospital-compare
Medicare.gov. Hospital Compare Quality of Care. https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/search.html
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.