07 Jun According to the article, Simple Leadership Techniques: Rubrics, Checklists, and Structured Collaboration on Module 5: Lect
According to the article, Simple Leadership Techniques: Rubrics, Checklists, and Structured Collaboration on Module 5: Lecture Materials & Resources page, schools and districts should institute a simple leadership technology — a combination of job aids (rubrics, checklists) and structured collaboration — in order to ensure that our best knowledge can be collected, broadcast, and grown.
Please respond substantially to the questions below in APA format:
**Use at least 2 references.
- What are some of the reasons given for the need to use this leadership technology?
- Describe briefly Benjamin’s 80/20 principle?
- How does your experience dovetail with the author’s assertion that “the education field has attention deficit disorder”?
- To what extent do you use research in your work?
- How have you used rubrics and checklists? How effective have they been in capturing quality and monitoring implementation?
- What does “structured collaboration” mean to you, and how do you see it implemented in your organization?
- In what ways does your organization foster accountability for implementation of research/best practices?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.