22 Jul A Pew Research survey asked 2,373 randomly sampled registered voters their political affiliation (Republican,
A Pew Research survey asked 2,373 randomly sampled registered voters their political affiliation (Republican, Democrat, or Independent) and whether or not they identify as swing voters. 35% of respondents identified as Independent, 23% identified as swing voters, and 11% identified as both.
- Are being Independent and being a swing voter disjoint, i.e. mutually exclusive?
- Draw a Venn or create a table summarizing the variables and their associated probabilities. Which is easier to input? Which is easier to understand?
- What percent of voters are Independent but not swing voters? How many voters are in this category?
- What percent of voters are Independent or swing voters?
- What percent of voters are neither Independent nor swing voters?
- Is the event that someone is a swing voter independent of the event that someone is a political Independent?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.